Advertisement

CHEAP Target Fishing Kit CHALLENGE (Interesting!)

CHEAP Target Fishing Kit CHALLENGE (Interesting!) Today I bought a CHEAP fishing kit at Target, can I complete this bass fishing challenge???

-Subscribe to My Channel:

-Buy a LOJO hat:

-----------Stuff I used in this video-----------
Lew's Pro TI Reel:
Lew's Pro TI Rod:
Lew's Xfinity Combo:

***the above links are Amazon associate links***

----------Check out these other AWESOME videos below----------

Lizard vs Worm:

Big Fish on Ultralight Gear:

Goldfish Swimbait Challenge:

Kid Picks My Fishing Setup:

Topwater Fishing in January:

Cheap vs Expensive Reel:

Walmart Brand Fishing Lures:

Huge Tackle Store:

Most Expensive Walmart Reel:

$10 Walmart Fishing Kit Challenge:

Dad vs Kid Fishing Challenge:

KVD Picks My Lures:

Crazy Amazon Topwater Lure:

Most Expensive Lures at Walmart:

Asking Strangers to Fish Their Ponds:

Mom Picks My Lures:

Picking Fishing Lures Blindfolded:

Kid Picks My Lures:

Kayak Angler vs Boater:

Wife Picks My Lures:

Stranger Picks My Lures:

----------Companies I work with and believe in----------
-Lew’s Fishing:
-Mystery Tackle Box:
-Googan Baits:
-Jackson Kayaks:

---Find me on Social Media Below---
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: lojofishing
Facebook:

Music: "Dawn" by Ryan Little

#fishingchallenge #bassfishing #fishing #pondfishing #fishingkit #targetfishingchallenge

fishing challenge,bass fishing,fishing,pond fishing,bank fishing,fishing kit,target fishing challenge,fishing kit challenge,fishing tips,bass fishing tips,how to fish,how to bass fishing,lunkerstv,apbassing,flair,jon b.,lakeforkguy,googan squad,milliken fishing,firststatefishing,kickintheirbasstv,1rod1reelfishing,lojo,lojo fishing,fishing video,outdoors,pond,fish,bass,bass fishing challenge,target fishing,budget fishing challenge,cheap,cheap fishing kit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments