Advertisement

Cato Fashions Haul April 2019

Cato Fashions Haul April 2019 Hey! It's Heather!
I have a Cato Fashions haul today. I saw another YouTuber, Taren Denise do a Cato Spring Inspired haul and I had forgotten all about Cato. I hadn't been in a Cato in years! So I hopped on their website to see what they had for this spring and summer. I found several cute things with matching jewelry I wanted to try, so I placed and order. I am very happy with most items I received and thankfully, I have a Cato locally and I was able to return anything that didn't work for me right in the store with no problem. Of course as I was walking to the register with returns, I found a few other things as well. They will be in a another video!!

Hope you are having a Happy Day!!

If you want to check out the Cato Fashions website:
www.catofashions.com

Not a sponsored video, everything was purchased by me!


Follow me on Instagram


Music:

Drop me a note at:
Heyitsheather73@gmail.com

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments