Advertisement

BLAST TO THE PAST! - Time Travel by Fletzer (3 coins) | Geometry dash

BLAST TO THE PAST! - Time Travel by Fletzer (3 coins) | Geometry dash 7. Since she changed her YouTube name and Gacha oc recently, I might as well say she has evolved into a corgi. It also means that the colours I used for my icons in this video is wrong. Yay!

Making a level like this where it shows nostalgia and a song about time, I don’t mind (I’m a 4+ year veteran at this game OwO)! It’s really fun and easy, so go try it if you want nostalgia! :)

In-game music: -Time Machine- - WaterFlame
Artist:
Music link:

Thumbnail by Fluffy12234 (me)
Play my new level (Dreams Essence) with this level ID: 51737394
Thanks for watching!
Like and subscribe for more!

#Fluffy12234 #GeometryDash

dash

Post a Comment

0 Comments