Advertisement

A Painters Process // I drank spring up in a tea cup

A Painters Process // I drank spring up in a tea cup Decided to recycle a used canvas I had by painting on the back. I've always liked the back of canvases better anyways.
I wanted to paint something soft and spring and vintage, I really like how it came out.
I've decided to call it after a poem I wrote:
I drank spring up in a tea cup.

Hope you enjoy x

☕️Stay Sweet 🌈


‣ m u s i c
August and After // Stream
www.augustandafter.co.uk
facebook.com/augustandaftermusic
instagram.com/augustandafter


‣ u s e r n a m e
き぀ね kitsune / sounds like key•tsu•neh
japanese for fox


‣ i n s t a g r a m
cozy kitsune /

‣ b u s i n e s s e m a i l
mckenna.kaelin@yahoo.com



‣ this video is not sponsored. xx

paint,vintage painting,impasto,floral painting,painting a tea cup,acrylic paint,recycle canvas,a painters process,rainbow,spring painting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments